I have a small confession this morning… it’s January 20th and I am ready for Spring!
Yip, I’m over the long, cold nights and right now I am looking straight ahead to the beginning of a new season, and all the exciting new trends, fashions and weddings it will bring.
Getting your choice of bridesmaids right, especially if you’ve got pretty vocal maids, can be tough and not always that much fun. Today I wanted to share 11 of the prettiest bridesmaids dresses I’ve come across recently, all with a great light and airy spring feel. If these beauties don’t shh your squad I don’t know what will!
3. Natasha skirt Style 2508 & Zoe tank Style 2301 – Watters: Spaghetti strap tank top in Eclat sequin, pictured in shade Rosegold, worn with full length tulip skirt with thigh split, pictured in shade Buff.
4. Fleurette Style 2512 – Watters: Modern styled key-hole neckline blouson bodice and feminine skirt with slit, pictured in shade French Blue.
5. Style 351 – Wtoo by Watters: Slim and fitted silhouette with bateau neckline and soft cowl back in Talisa sequins, pictured in shade Latte.
6. Style 257 – Wtoo by Watters: Illusion halter neckline of sequin lace and a slim, fit-and-flare skirt of crystal chiffon, pictured in shade Arena.
7. Sunshine floral – ASOS: Rouched bodice midi dress in striking lemon shade with pale grey floral detail.
8. Silver Rose Print – ASOS: 1940s inspired high neck satin dress in rose print design.
9. Alana – BHLDN: Elegant chiffon dress with high neck and sweeping skirt, pictured in shade Mist & Blush.
10. Maya – ASOS: Cold shoulder long sleeve embellished max dress.
11. Featured image: Style 5655 – Hayley Paige: Silver metallic lace bateau bodice with cap sleeves and A line skirt, pictured in shade Pewter.