From seriously stylish spring weddings yesterday to slippers with serious style today, ha ha, I do like to keep you on your toes!
I don’t think you can go wrong with a pair of slippers (or a scarf for that matter) as a Christmas gift, I buy at least one pair a year from someone on my list. So today as we head further into the week and into Blogmas I’m sharing my edit of the prettiest slippers around! Have a fab Tuesday xx
2. Velvet pom poms, £30, Boden.
3. Finlay fox felt slipper boots, £39, Sew Heart Felt.
4. Boston shearling leather in bordeaux, £115, Birkenstock.
5. Dalmatian mules, £24.95, Joules.
6. Pale pink velvet pom pom, £39, The White Company.
8. Grey cable knit, £38, Soho House at Liberty.
(Featured/Main image: The White Company)