Finding just the right headpiece can be as hard as finding the dress. We’ve helped you a touch today with our edit of 11 headpieces that you will most certainly fall in love with!
1. Honeysuckle halo from BHLDN. Navette crystal leaves and baguette flowers are entwined with wire into an elegant, organic creation- beautiful!
2. Venus gold drop pendant headdress from Couture Bridal Accessories. Featuring gold flowers, leaves and pearl sprigs and a gold chain drape, this headpiece is pretty special.
3. Swarovski bandeau by Jennifer Behr from Knightsbridge Boutique. This ornate Swarvoski head wrap has all the sparkle and charm a bride could want.
4. Charity pearl headband from Corrine Smith. Full pearl headdress with a subtle hint of sparkle and tiny crystal teardrop right in the centre, perfect for a bride looking something a little unusual.
5. Poppy petal headpiece from Jules Bridal Jewellery. Hand pressed petals from pure habutai silk and very fine tulle have been used to create this dreamy design.
6. Victoria vintage headpiece from Milk & Honey Boutique. The Victoria headpiece will add an elegant touch of vintage sparkle to your day and can be worn as a headband or comb.
7. Ophelia crystal lace head chain from Gibson Bespoke. Using fine French scalloped lace with thousands of sparkling crystals in brilliant and emerald cuts the craftsmanship of this piece is exquisite.
8. Gabby headband from Donna Crain. Stunning bugle beaded headband with lots of rhinestone sparkle and charm.
9. Lace headpiece from Deborah K Design. If you want a delicate and soft look you can’t go wrong with this stunning lace headband.
10. Ananti headdress from Jenny Packham. Embellished headdress with incredible crystal elements.
Featured image: Doloris Petunia on Etsy.
Image 2: Photography by Grace Photography, hair by Roco Hair, makeup by Justine McEleney and gown from The White Gallery.
Image 5: Photography by Paula O’Hara and gown by Patrick Casey at Myrtle Ivory Couture.